- Software Engineer Resume: Quantify and Qualify Your Achievements
- How can I become a Data Analyst?
- How do I create a great IT Consultant Resume?
- Use Exploration and Discovery to Advance Your Technology Career
- How can I become a Data Engineer?
- Rethinking Data Management Careers in a Self-Service World
- IT Resume Example
- Your Technical Resume – Are you a Super Star or a Steady Performer?
- IT Resume Writing – The Rules have Changed
- The Value of Teamwork in an IT Career
- Does Your Technical Resume Need a Cover Letter?
- Your Technical Career: Leverage your Existing Skills for a Career in Big Data
- Get Ready to Expand Your Technical Career to Include Big Data
- Technical Job Search Trends for Technology Professionals
- Technical Resumes – Best Practices for a Technical Job Search
- How to Position Yourself for a Data Scientist Career in Your Technology Resume
- Technology Career Roadmapping: Information, Systems and Data Careers
- The Future of IT Jobs and IT Careers: Where will you fit in?
- Are ROI and ROA Creative Works of Fiction for BI Programs?
- Mistake #8: Doesn’t Describe Your Actual Job Role
- Mistake #7: Too Modest About Achievements
- Mistake #6: Discount Important Business Knowledge
- Seven Easy Steps for Updating Your Government Resume for the Private Industry
- Advance Your Technology Career, Using Exploration and Discovery
- Technical Resumes in a Data-Driven Economy
- The Top Five Tips for Creating a Great IT Support Specialist Resume
- Do You Need Help Writing IT Resumes?
- Free and Comprehensive List of Technical Recuiters
- Mistake #5: The Wrong Format for Your IT Resume
- Mistake #4: Outdated Tools and Technologies in Your IT Resume
- Mistake #3: A Dated Career Brand in Your IT Resume
- Mistake #2: Resume Length
- Mistake #1: Too Much Technology
- Hope is Not a Strategy Against Cyberattacks
- Data Analytics vs Business Analytics
- Visualizing Your Brand
- The Five Best Practices for Linkedin Profiles: Network ahead of Your Job Search
- The Changing Face of IT: Where will you fit in?
- CTO Sample Resume Sample
- IT Program Manager Resume Sample
- Creating your LinkedIn Headline
- LinkedIn Profiles: Numbers You Can’t Ignore
- Building an IT Career in the Midst of Change (Part 2)
- Tips for Finding a Reputable Resume Writing Company
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Ranking
- The Ten Reasons that IT Resumes underperform, Mistake #2: Resume Length
- The Ten Reasons that IT Resumes underperform, Mistake #1: Too Much Technology
By IT Career Expert
- Debunking IT Resume Myths
- Common IT Resume Writing Mistakes
By Jennifer Hay
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Insightful analysis of unemployment data by Foote Partners, an independent IT benchmarking research and advisory firm, concludes that “A lot … Continue reading
by Jennifer Hay The economy is improving and technical jobs are not as scarce as they were during the last … Continue reading
When writing their resume, IT professionals will often rely on the advice they encounter for nontechnical resumes, advice that doesn’t … Continue reading
Why do job seekers flood their resumes with so many deep technical details, tools, and technologies that it’s difficult to … Continue reading
By Jennifer Hay The typical job searcher is deluged with suggestions as to how they can improve their resume. Avoiding … Continue reading