- Software Engineer Resume: Quantify and Qualify Your Achievements
- How can I become a Data Analyst?
- How do I create a great IT Consultant Resume?
- Use Exploration and Discovery to Advance Your Technology Career
- How can I become a Data Engineer?
- Rethinking Data Management Careers in a Self-Service World
- IT Resume Example
- Your Technical Resume – Are you a Super Star or a Steady Performer?
- IT Resume Writing – The Rules have Changed
- The Value of Teamwork in an IT Career
- Does Your Technical Resume Need a Cover Letter?
- Your Technical Career: Leverage your Existing Skills for a Career in Big Data
- Get Ready to Expand Your Technical Career to Include Big Data
- Technical Job Search Trends for Technology Professionals
- Technical Resumes – Best Practices for a Technical Job Search
- How to Position Yourself for a Data Scientist Career in Your Technology Resume
- Technology Career Roadmapping: Information, Systems and Data Careers
- The Future of IT Jobs and IT Careers: Where will you fit in?
- Are ROI and ROA Creative Works of Fiction for BI Programs?
- Mistake #8: Doesn’t Describe Your Actual Job Role
- Mistake #7: Too Modest About Achievements
- Mistake #6: Discount Important Business Knowledge
- Seven Easy Steps for Updating Your Government Resume for the Private Industry
- Advance Your Technology Career, Using Exploration and Discovery
- Technical Resumes in a Data-Driven Economy
- The Top Five Tips for Creating a Great IT Support Specialist Resume
- Do You Need Help Writing IT Resumes?
- Free and Comprehensive List of Technical Recuiters
- Mistake #5: The Wrong Format for Your IT Resume
- Mistake #4: Outdated Tools and Technologies in Your IT Resume
- Mistake #3: A Dated Career Brand in Your IT Resume
- Mistake #2: Resume Length
- Mistake #1: Too Much Technology
- Hope is Not a Strategy Against Cyberattacks
- Data Analytics vs Business Analytics
- Visualizing Your Brand
- The Five Best Practices for Linkedin Profiles: Network ahead of Your Job Search
- The Changing Face of IT: Where will you fit in?
- CTO Sample Resume Sample
- IT Program Manager Resume Sample
- Creating your LinkedIn Headline
- LinkedIn Profiles: Numbers You Can’t Ignore
- Building an IT Career in the Midst of Change (Part 2)
- Tips for Finding a Reputable Resume Writing Company
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Ranking
- The Ten Reasons that IT Resumes underperform, Mistake #2: Resume Length
- The Ten Reasons that IT Resumes underperform, Mistake #1: Too Much Technology
By IT Career Expert
- Debunking IT Resume Myths
- Common IT Resume Writing Mistakes
By Jennifer Hay
IT Resume Writing Tips
There are a number of challenges to creating a software engineer resume that will open up new job opportunities. Once … Continue reading
Recently, I did a search on IT Resume Writing Best Practices and found lots of articles from ‘IT resume experts’ … Continue reading
As a technical resume writer, I am often asked about the importance of a cover letter and my answer has … Continue reading
This article is part two in a series on how to transition your technical career to include big data. In … Continue reading
There are tremendous job opportunities when you expand your technical career to include big data. As the use of data … Continue reading
I am writing a series of articles about technical job search trends and technical resumes. In my first article, I … Continue reading
Many IT professionals in the government are looking to transition to the private industry, but creating a technical resume that … Continue reading
Information Technology job titles can be confusing because a tech person generally performs multiple job roles. For example, you can … Continue reading
We live and work today in a data-driven economy. Data is everywhere and is continuously collected from business, social, shopping, … Continue reading
For many IT professionals, the first step in their technical career is as an IT Support Specialist working as part … Continue reading